Our Services – Your Advantage!
Digital Transformation Benefits Begin with Reliable IT Services
Your team has to have “always-on” access to their applications, data, and cloud assets to do their work. Whether they are in the office, in the field, or a home office, they shouldn’t have to suffer from lagging or insecure technologies.
That’s where the Echelon team shines! We work with an all-encompassing IT support model that keeps your IT systems functioning at full-throttle, so you can get work done.
Here is the short list of the industries that we serve.
- Cybersecurity – Protecting your processes, proprietary data, and confidential client information, regardless of where you do your work
- Your Virtual IT Department – Caring for your network, hardware, software, and cloud assets, so you can get your work done without IT disruption
- Managed IT Services – Keeping your IT environment (on-site and mobile) secure, optimized, and always-available within a comprehensive, easily-budgeted monthly subscription payment
- Cloud Services – Working with you to determine your ideal cloud footprint, then implementing, managing, and monitoring your cloud assets 24/7/365 for top performance
- Business Communications (VoIP) – Providing your business with the ability to securely communicate and collaborate internally while enabling you to meet the modern communications expectations of your customers
- Backup & Disaster Recovery (BDR) – Ensuring the integrity of your business processes, regardless of circumstance — If things do go sideways, you need to be able to recover your data quickly, in minutes or hours – not days.
The Echelon Experience – What is it like working with the Echelon team?
It all begins with a phone call or email to our office. Once you’ve reached out to us, we make the rest of the process simple!
We begin with sending a senior team member to do an on-site visit to assess your pain points and requirements and to document your systems for our analysis process. From there, we go through an exhaustive checklist created internally for us to task out and delegate onboarding needs.
Once we have done our analysis, we develop a roadmap and agreement, which we submit for your approval.
All along the way, your dedicated account manager works alongside our technicians to ensure that all is completed correctly. After we have gone through a verification and testing process to ensure that our implemented solutions are functioning correctly, we move into an ongoing, 24/7/365 monitoring, maintenance, management, and security stage. In this stage, we watch over your systems to protect you from cyber threats and to ensure high efficiency.