Awkward Mobile Workflow
Solution: Mobile productivity solutions implemented and maintained by our team of professionals
Awkward Mobile Workflow
Are you losing your competitive advantage because of suboptimal mobile workflows?
In this age of the smartphone, your business needs workflow solutions which are optimized for all screen sizes and operating systems. Even though you may still have a significant portion of your workforce working from the office, the use of mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets for initiating, continuing or completing tasks is increasing.
Mobile Workflow Examples
- On-the-go document and spreadsheet utilization
- Field workers submitting requests to IT or HR
- Remote employee location tracking
- Executives approving expenditures
- Virtual meetings
- Real time data collection
In your current scenario, a basic one-size-fits-all workflow won’t work on all devices. Your remote workers will be severely handicapped in this ‘new, mobile normal’ if your mobile workflows are unwieldy, awkward, and inconvenient.
Let’s face it.
When you’re on the go, you need things to work smoothly, or you’ll just do something else!
Awkward Mobile Workflow Symptoms
- Forms and pages not loading or displaying properly
- Real time data not uploading properly
- Missing backups
- Work done while offline not archived and routed
How Will Echelon Help You Build a Streamlined Mobile Workflow Strategy?
We have more than 50 years of combined business IT management experience. We also provide the full spectrum of cloud hosting solutions and possess the requisite know-how for leveraging the cloud to turbocharge your mobile processes.
Let our teams come in to do a comprehensive review of your mobile workflows. We will make recommendations about new workflows which need to be created and existing workflows which require modification and optimization.
Once you review our recommendations and give the go-ahead our teams can move into the implementation phase. We will create new workflows and will optimize all new and existing ones. You and your work-from-anywhere employees will be able to work as easily from a coffee shop or the cab of their work vehicle as in their own office.
Advantages of Optimized Mobile Workflows
- Increased operational efficiency
- Improved internal communication
- Improved flexibility
- Improved security
- Improved customer support
- Echelon will take care of all mobile operating system and app updates from the managed cloud.
- You can work from anywhere, anytime, even when they are offline.
- You can meet virtually over video / VoIP.
- You can collaborate effectively, share documents, and chat in real time.
- You can use any device – laptop, smartphone, or tablet.
- You can use the operating system of your choice to get your work done without any hitches or glitches.
- Echelon’s managed VPNs ensure that your communication is safe and secure.
- You can communicate seamlessly and in real time with your customers.
- Your customers’ problems are resolved more efficiently, because they are able to reach your representatives irrespective of time-of-day or location.